Army ROTC provides merit-based scholarships and other financial aid opportunities for college-bound high school students and students already attending the University of Georgia.
Along with covering full tuition or up to $10,000 (annually), contracted cadets also receive a flat monthly subsistence allowance stipend for $420.oo a month while in school, and a book stipend of $600.oo per semester.
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- High School GPA of at least 2.50 term and cumulative
- Score minimum of 1000 on the SAT or 19 on the ACT
- Pass a military physical
- Meet physical fitness standards
- Be between ages of 17 and 26 (If older, please contact for waiver)
- Agree to accept a commission and serve in the Army on Active Duty or in a Reserve Component (U.S. Army Reserve or Army National Guard)
- Have no major legal violations (minor infractions, such as speeding tickets, can be waived on a case-by-case basis)